- North Carolina Department of Revenue – Property tax information for North Carolina
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission – Resource for real estate professionals in North Carolina
- Wikipedia Entry on Titles – Wikipedia article with information about property tiles.
- North Carolina Homeowners Alliance – Organization that seeks to protect the rights of homeowners in North Carolina.
- North Carolina Foreclosure Prevention – Fund to help prevent foreclosures
- Homeowners’ Resources – USA.gov resources for homeowners including construction, energy, lawn and garden, and more.
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers – Organization to secure the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed, or color.
- Choosing a Mortgage Lender – Resources and help choosing a mortgage lender.
Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Eldersburg, Bowie, Westminster, Hagerstown, Annapolis, College Park, Salisbury, Laurel, Greenbelt, Cumberland, Hyattsville, Easton, Elkton, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Cambridge, Columbia, Germantown, Silver Spring, Waldorf, Glen Burnie, Ellicott City, Dundalk, Bethesda, Towson, Bel Air, Severn, Catonsville, Essex, Odenton, Randallstown, Parkville, Pikesville, Owings Mills, and more.